- No products in the cart.
Euro Truck Simulator 2: A Guide for Beginners
Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a popular simulation game that allows you to experience the life of a truck driver in Europe. You can choose from various licensed trucks by MAN, Scania, Iveco, Renault, DAF, and others, and travel through realistic road networks connecting up to 60 different European cities. You can also run your own business by buying garages, hiring drivers, and managing your company for maximum profits. Euro Truck Simulator 2 is not only about driving – it also offers a lot of customization options for your truck, as well as a variety of landscapes and landmarks to explore.
In this article, we will give you an overview of the game’s features and gameplay mechanics, as well as some tips and tricks to help you improve your skills and efficiency as a trucker. Whether you are new to the game or want to learn more about it, this guide will help you get the most out of Euro Truck Simulator 2.
The gameplay of Euro Truck Simulator 2 is simple – you have to drive a cargo truck from one point to another and deliver the contents to the right recipient. The size and amount of cargo will change at each level. Once you complete a delivery, you will earn money and experience points that will help you purchase new trucks or upgrade your existing ones. You will also be able to access more jobs and contracts from different companies.
However, driving a truck is not as easy as it sounds. You have to follow the traffic rules and regulations of each country you visit, such as speed limits, traffic lights, signs, tolls, etc. You also have to deal with various road conditions and weather effects that can affect your driving performance. Moreover, you have to manage your fatigue level by sleeping at rest stops or hotels along the way. If you drive too long without resting or break any traffic laws, you may face penalties or fines that will reduce your income.
As you progress in the game, you will be able to unlock new skills that will enhance your abilities as a trucker. For example, you can increase your fuel efficiency, cargo value, long distance deliveries, fragile cargo handling, etc. You can also expand your business by buying more garages across Europe and hiring other drivers to work for you. You can assign them jobs and monitor their progress on the map. You can also customize your truck with various parts and accessories that will improve its performance and appearance.
Tips and Tricks
Here are some useful tips and tricks for beginners who want to improve their skills and efficiency in Euro Truck Simulator 2:
- Use cruise control. Cruise control is a feature that allows you to maintain a constant speed without pressing the accelerator pedal. This can help you save fuel and avoid speeding tickets. You can activate cruise control by pressing C on your keyboard or clicking the button on the dashboard. You can adjust the speed by pressing + or – on your keyboard or using the mouse wheel.
- Follow the traffic rules. Traffic rules are not only for realism, but also for safety and efficiency. If you break any traffic laws, such as speeding, running red lights, crashing into other vehicles, etc., you will receive fines that will reduce your income. Moreover, you may damage your truck or cargo, which will also lower your profit and reputation. Therefore, it is advisable to follow the traffic rules and drive carefully.
- Choose the right skills. Skills are abilities that you can unlock as you level up in the game. They can help you improve your performance and income in various aspects of the game. For example, you can increase your fuel efficiency, cargo value, long distance deliveries, fragile cargo handling, etc. However, you can only choose one skill per level, so you have to choose wisely. You should prioritize the skills that suit your playstyle and preferences. For instance, if you like to explore new places and drive long distances, you should invest in long distance and high value cargo skills. If you prefer to deliver fragile or dangerous goods, you should focus on fragile cargo and ADR skills.
- Sleep wisely. Sleeping is an essential part of the game, as it affects your fatigue level and your delivery time. If you drive too long without resting, you will become tired and your driving performance will deteriorate. You may also fall asleep at the wheel and cause accidents. Therefore, you should sleep regularly at rest stops or hotels along the way. However, sleeping also takes time, which may affect your delivery deadline. If you sleep too much or too late, you may miss your delivery window and lose money or reputation. Therefore, you should plan your sleeping schedule carefully and balance your fatigue level and your delivery time.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a fun and realistic simulation game that lets you experience the life of a truck driver in Europe. You can drive various licensed trucks across realistic road networks connecting up to 60 different European cities. You can also run your own business by buying garages, hiring drivers, and managing your company for maximum profits. Euro Truck Simulator 2 is not only about driving – it also offers a lot of customization options for your truck, as well as a variety of landscapes and landmarks to explore.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a game that can appeal to anyone who likes driving, simulation, or exploration games. It can also provide relaxation, entertainment, and education for players of all ages and backgrounds. Whether you want to enjoy the scenery, challenge yourself with different cargoes and routes, or create your own trucking empire, Euro Truck Simulator 2 has something for everyone.
- How to download Euro Truck Simulator 2 for Windows 10?
- How to install Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Windows 10?
- How to update Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Windows 10?
- How to play Euro Truck Simulator 2 online with friends on Windows 10?
- li>How to mod Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Windows 10?
You can download Euro Truck Simulator 2 for Windows 10 from the official website of the game or from various online platforms such as Steam, Epic Games Store, Microsoft Store, etc. You can also buy a physical copy of the game from local or online retailers.
To install Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Windows 10, you need to have enough disk space (at least 3 GB) and meet the minimum system requirements (Windows 7/8/10 64-bit OS; Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz; 4 GB RAM; GeForce GTS 450-class (Intel HD 4000) graphics card; DirectX compatible sound card). You also need to have an internet connection for activation and updates. Once you have downloaded or bought the game, follow the instructions on the screen to install it on your PC.
To update Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Windows 10, you need to have an internet connection and launch the game from the platform where you bought it (such as Steam, Epic Games Store, Microsoft Store, etc.). The game will automatically check for updates and download them if available. You can also manually check for updates by going to the settings menu of the game or the platform.
To play Euro Truck Simulator 2 online with friends on Windows 10, you need to have an internet connection and a valid account on Steam or Epic Games Store (depending on where you bought the game). You also need to download and install a mod called TruckersMP that allows multiplayer mode in the game. You can find more information about TruckersMP on its official website or its Discord server.
To mod Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Windows 10, you need to have an internet connection and a valid account on Steam or Epic Games Store (depending on where you bought the game). You also need to download and install a mod manager such as Mod Organizer 2 or Vortex that will help you manage your mods. You can find various mods for the game on websites such as Nexus Mods, Steam Workshop, ETS2 Mods, etc. You can also create your own mods using the game’s editor or other tools.